i feel strange, like if we were traveling to space. its just another country for gods sakes! but so far, oh dear... i guess its the 2 month thing that makes it so special, im really excited to get to experience an interesting country for a longer period.
of course im worried Malaysian Airlines will go out of business before the trip, but based on quick googling, experts seem to think theyll stay in air at least until next summer even if all goes wrong. they have had other troubles staying in air though, lol...
things to be thankful for on this glorious day:
- my shoe size is not 39 or bigger
- i read and write fluently - when needed
- my friends dont (seem to) mind my dozens of typos
- with my acrylic nails, i dont need to worry if my cleaning day is right after my manicure day and so on...
- my bf is happy with whatever i cook and my housekeeping (which says a lot! about him, that is)