May 31, 2006

update on my camera situation... as my e-mails to Digital Wonderworld were not replied, i decided to call them. it's true i haven't seen a lot, but nevertheless i've never come across this shady business. and germans out of all people! the person on the phone was aggressive, changed his story along the way and lied to my face. he himself had replied to my e-mails but denied it, and did not want me to send the e-mails to him as a proof. he also made weird accusation in relation to my american accent (!!), like, WTF? his english was so shitty i didn't get his point but apparently he felt like my accent made me an american and that was bad, altho when i said i am finnish he said he knows....whatever. but when that is the level of the discussion...i'm not even going to go further.

all i can say that no one should ever order from that store and i wonder if i'll ever see either the camera or the money again (they were of course not willing to return the payment, as they supposedly did not receive my cancellation within the proper time period. altho he himself replied to it, saying he will look into it, and never got back to me nor replied my further e-mails).

that was one of the most fucked up calls i've ever had in my life. words cannot describe it, this guy was so pissed, aggressive, moody and accusative, besides lying and trying to cheat more money from me (long story).

No comments: