June 15, 2006

so, not having a working camera i don't need to think of finding models in russia. i guess it makes life easier too, this is purely vacation now. i'm not sure though if i should take just my tiny ixus or my bf's powershot with me. i am really into the snapshot thing since i got my snapshot cam, but in case there is something i'd really want a quality photo of, the powershot would be better. hell, it even has SLR dials, apertures etc., but it doesn't come off as credible to me. it's a million lightyears from an SLR to me. life isn't all about photos tho, and what is the likelihood of me wanting to take a 'good' photo of something i see on the way. i am generally very happy with just snapshots.

i am thinking of dying a lot. i plan to spend my time on the train well and take care of myself, which has an idea of continuity, but i'm getting these pedicures and everything thinking at the back of my head that i'll die there. i'm cleaning up to my home. i feel pretty good about this all in all.

i swear i'm SO not watching swedish movies tonight. i'm only allowed to watch supposedly quality stuff like da vinci code before my trip.

woops it's almost 4am and i only slept a couple hours last night. i have a lot to do tomorrow, i should go to bed. blah.

No comments: