January 06, 2010

tralalala - national holiday wednesday

this is starting to scare me. ive written several essays this week and im slightly ahead in my schedule, doing the english teaching certificate. grammar though...oh GOD. i forgot its not really my thing. in fact, i have no clue. just a little technical detail, right? ...

so i have a date of some sort for friday - with the physicist. for coffee. im excited cos its been a while since i was on a proper date that i was interested in.

watching Top Chef (season 5, but i saw 6 first) i wonder if ill ever date a chef... F wasnt too far from a chef though and what happened with that??! i gained a LOT of weight. not his fault - not saying that. just saying. a chef would be cool tho... i could impress him with my noodle cooking skills...

and this is a song Miriam introduced me to, yay. im bouncing (or falling?). The Big Pink: Dominos
"these girls fall like dominos...dominos..."

No comments: