December 29, 2007

another shopping day behind.

a note i got in dA:

I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your gallery. I think your work is simply oustanding. You have a real mastery of lighting, composition, and a real sense of style that I admire. Well done!

And just a side note... don't worry too much about the extended periods away from the camera. We are what we are, and sometimes those breaks help us come back better and stronger than we were before. I know I've went through phases where the camera felt like it was completely foreign to me, but I always seem to come back to it with a vengance (sp?). I'm sure you will too. Keep up the great work, and enjoy Amsterdam.

-Tim
Baltimore, Maryland, USA

lucky am i? to get such nice words from people. daily. thank you.

No comments: