June 24, 2008

bird gerhl

i think this week im ready to see friends. last week i did see Tiitta though, and Arttu of course. but the others. miss R and Ella, who were with F last weekend celebrating midsummer, Sebastian and Johanna L perhaps. Tony also wrote me an email last week, saying hes missed me and wanted to meet up. i asked if this week is okay but havent heard of him since.

i havent visited mom in ages either. so i think ill go this coming weekend. and my aunt called and shes coming to Helsinki in a couple weeks, i suggested we meet then.

i got an ISBN for my book. so, now i just have to get the book done, hehe. ill definitely give my local library a copy. and maybe the main library. i have been a frequent customer of their in the past.

Antony and the Johnsons is sooo awesome. cant get enough of it, the voice and the emotion... youtube video

my skin is still peeling. id call this slow.

No comments: