December 17, 2008

its a theatre!

last night i couldnt sleep and was really upset. no specific reason, except for booking the pseudo-honeymoon at the same time with the Stockholm-cruise, which was free out of all things. i only slept a few hours during the morning hours and cried my eyes out, but as unlikely as it seemed, today has been going better.

and whats best, we finally got a weddingday-party place secured, a theatre in central Helsinki, just like we wanted. i was so desperate for a few times already, really thinking if i should give in on the date... luckily i didnt and i got my way. im happy Arttu sort of gave in on this to me as to let me persist with the date, because i really wanted to keep it as it was planned yrs ago.

so, now im starting to send the invitations, i made a facebook event, its 2008 so i guess we have to go with whats the standard...

party! yay! a smallish one, under 40 people, but a big one in spirit, good people invited :) the music and food and punch will be awesome. not to mention my wedding dress altho i still dont have one. dont have the shoes either. i got one pair but now i think i want another kind...

my slave did a terrific job cleaning up! serious...much better than i ever could. i was impressed. also i had the slave do some other tasks that were long due. surprisingly many people have never heard of slaves. but its pretty much what it sounds like. altho my slave is not black, and he is obeying me out of his own free will :) its a mutual contract. there are people who want to be ordered and dominated, even if only to do tasks like washing dishes etc. so thats what i got myself.

need to have a nap...

No comments: