June 22, 2011

helsinki 14C.

finnish holiday continues. i met K & ulkokalliolainen on monday. yesterday i hung out with miss R and Ella. during the day time i have managed to do some shopping. H&M had a sale so i barged in there of course...

next thing is to go to the airport and pick up doctor. then bring his bag to the flat and jump on a bus to Porvoo. where i am have a dentist appointment to my aunt and then we are meeting my grandmom.

after finding a solution to iphone's micro-sim thing (which is ridiculous bullshit, why do they have to torture ppl with a special kind of sim-card, except for the sake of being so fuckin special and different?) i am now looking for options to get one. i feel sad and disappointed with myself. it should be a happy moment? i am just hoping to find a working phone, thats all. this android-life is no good, im suffering. i am also worried that iphone is not an answer to my despair after all... and that my lead to my early suicide then. but im consoling myself with the news that i can at least sell it in turkey for decent money. so i shouldnt be losing much, probably the opposite. but lets not hope it comes to that, im getting ahead of things. first i oughta purchase one of those things...

one of the reasons i am uncomfy is that its a bit heavy and feels fragile. i dunno about others but i DO sometimes drop my phone. and i have a feeling iphone does not take that well...

No comments: