March 15, 2012

#5

work.

work.

...

on my birthday me and doctor went to Viktor Levi for dinner. it seems to have become our favorite nice-restaurant-to-go-to. and tuesday was a rude awakening to reality...

my coffee is not very tasty either. i ran out of the nescafe packs and im too lazy to go out to the shop across the street (plus busy with work). so i headed to the kitchen for some instant coffee powder, only to realize the water boiler was not on. but the coffee machine was. so i poured coffee on the powder. some milk on top. sweetener. blah.

Bronnie Ware's book has been all over the news, or was, some time ago, for the intriguing topic of 'regrets of the dying'. the top 5 according to her was:


1. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

2. I wish I hadn't worked so hard.

3. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.

4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.

5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.


so, no shocking news there. same old, in fact. still, i decided to think where i should especially focus in order to -perhaps- regret a bit less later on. i think my only problem really is #5. eveything else i got covered. well, i used to work less before (part time etc), and right now it doesnt seem like an option...  there is maybe some space for improvement there...

No comments: