December 06, 2012

salad & burger week

my freelance career has started off busy but good. but its nice i can do laundry during the day on the side, etc. also going out at noon, for grocery shopping etc...  i like that :)

i have had some computer issues though and TURKPUPU had to be re-installed. uh. tough. doctor helped me though. its such a hassle and stresses me a lot. i really take pride in trying to keep my babies stable and healthy.

today doctor had his first day off in like...1-2 months. it was nice to go our for lunch, then shopping...  and he cooked beef stew for dinner. home time.

there is a new restaurant near our home; Zalatta. we decided to try it out. below, each meal is about 10tl/4e.

















last night we ate at My Chef. another nice local restaurant with some more international cuisine. need to stop eating out so much, its expensive!

No comments: