October 21, 2013

im drawn to objects

oh, found a chiropractor in istanbul! and though the website is horrible, i think he may speak english as he is a foreigner. and he seems to be located a street down from me - heh. next time i have back problems i will contact him.

my new musical find is MS MR (spotify) easy, pop-ish, alternative...

so what do i enjoy in my free time? reading Quora questions & answers, reading articles from Digg & watching telly. yeah thats my weekend summed up.

a fruity, chocolate-ly waffle.... om nom nom...

today i finally made the big leap and bought a new iPhone. in short, i just switched 4 to 5. i decided neither 5S or SC are worth the money, i might as well get a fairly new 5 (=2nd hand, with 20 months of warranty left). i made the exchange at a local phone shop and paid 1100tl/410 eur difference. it was a good deal by local standards...  i just feel uncomfortable with those small shops cos u have to be careful, they try to screw u over wherever they can. today that meant that when i got home i found that the charger cable is not genuine (phone gave me a warning). i went back, the seller apologized and gave me a new one. just so i could walk back home and find out that i have another fake. lol...

anyway so far my phone is performing well. i backed up the old one in 8minutes with a couple clicks and then restored everything on the 5 - so i didnt lose a single thing. and all this without thinking! what a nice phone indeed. i think 5 is just an upgraded version of 4, nothing fancy but satisfies my needs. the biggest difference is the weight, especially with it not having a cover, the weight difference is huge and almost bothers me. also, being thinner, its almost hard to pick from the table (nails seem to be a slight hindrance here)

 bye bye 4. (start up screen after resetting the phone)

welcome 5.
the shoes in a nearby shop are luring me. they are 160tl/60e which is quite a lot in turkey...  but they seem like very practical boots for the winter! i dont know...



me and Cansu today in Liman cafe. i was warming my cold hands on top of the coffee while she rolled herself a cigarette. she is a Turkish Airlines stewardess now. 
 

   

No comments: