February 09, 2007

my sister is having a nap and i got all this time for myself... i'm looking at the internet, what a cool and complicated place it is. and how lucky i am in many ways, both in 'real life' and online. dA has been entertaining me again lately, but having my sister over has kept me from most online activity this week.

Tony suggested that Julia goes to Kiasma, i think its even free today. but she's not interested in modern art any more than i am.

i'm going to a wedding next weekend. what to wear?? its been ages since i really dressed up for anything. all my neat clothes and dresses are more like funeral wear. simple black garments. with the black hair it also gives this very gothic vibe :( i might have to go buy myself a new dress. or some colorful accessories to balance it out.

No comments: