February 20, 2007

the winter is so fuckin harsh on my skin and hair. i need to double the efforts to maintain their condition. takes a lot of fuckin time! i just remembered i need to buy tickets if i plan to go to my friends bachelorette party in London in june. and, we still haven't decided where to go on our holiday at the end of march, we'll probably wait a couple more weeks and get a last minute offer because it doesn't matter where we go. a few places are off the limits but in general i don't care. Torremolinos or Fuerteventura or Las Palmas... sunny beaches here i come :) now, about my skin and hair... lol. nevermind. the older the skin gets, the dryer it becomes... i think i'm already feeling it. i am turning 27 next month. maybe i oughta get another moisturizer, something very rich and effective. and i'd need a new moisturizing mask for sure. at least i don't have to wonder where all my money goes.

Vodkatrain sent me their 2007 brochure. makes me itch to travel again... Mongolia...China... so many places and so little time! what do i do? maybe i should put more effort into photography?

No comments: