August 18, 2009

bruised bunny just killing time

vienna airport has FREE wifi. kudos.

im not really looking forward to flying with a flu but what can u do... i have to get home and then... then. i will so sleep. take care of myself, my skin and hair really suffered from the sun and hard water and whatnot. my feet are like after a nuclear war, i wonder how many days it takes for the pain do go away? and today i noticed i have bruises all over too, mostly in my legs. WHAT did i DO at that festival??

cant wait to post the photos, and to go through them in general. i took LOTS. and VIDEOS... ill like watching them later on i believe... might be boring for anyone else, just typical festival activities.

i feel momentarily better - mentally. balances the shit my physics r going through i suppose.

No comments: