September 24, 2011

new season of Big Bang Theory. and saturday.

i have a housewarming party to go to today. i asked Melisa to join me since she is in the neighborhood. Google maps says the address is 800m from here but i am skeptical, it seems further.

i keep getting messages and mails from people re: photography and it feels quite odd. but messages like this one that i received just today are really touching somehow. its hard to comprehend to have had such an effect on someone...but its really one of the best things that could happen.

"I just wanted to thank you for being such an absolute inspiration to me. I've been watching you for 7 years now, and your work is part of the reason as to why I am now in college majoring in photography and have decided to fully pursue it as I have come to love photography to the point it is a part of me. So again, thank you for being such a lovely individual here on deviantart and for being a part of my life, although indirectly, in the sense that you have helped me gain the drive to go after what I love. This may seem random, but I just knew it needed to be said.
Thank you so very much."

the botox is in almost full effect now. the eyebrows are higher and forehead almost frozen. almost, i still have some expressions... people have these weird misconceptions about botox, like that it freezes your whole face and you cant smile then... i think that the media is painting this crazy evil picture... anyway the smiling thing, it depends where its put.. i think they would try to avoid 'smiling muscles'. the creases and 'wrinkles' caused by smiling are dealt with fillers (like restylane), not botox, i believe. it might be something to try in 10 yrs.

No comments: