March 05, 2013

spaghettiland

im studying hard for my ISTQB testing certification exam... 
"Statement coverage is determined by the number of executable statements covered by (designed or executed) test cases divided by the number of all executable statements in the code under test.""  
err...


on saturday Senni held a party for her new flatmate and to celebrate her 2 yrs in Turkey. my 3 yrs are full soon as well...time flies - and other cliches. party was popular and lots of new people...   Mehmet drove me and Nilla back to kadiköy after the party in his ambulance turned minivan. we talked about doing a sushi night soon.






















i ordered an apron from eBay, made from one of my fav IKEA fabrics. officially a housewife? here doctor is showing off my apron. i will let him use it.






















turkish take on a spaghetti, in a local home food restaurant.

No comments: